Monday, May 31, 2010

ichatting and movie

I'm pretty proud of myself right now! I've used ichat before but I hadn't used it in a long time. So, today I ichatted my little brother, Matt. And then I ended up talking to my mom, my dad, my other little brother, my brother's friend, and, finally, the dog. I forgot how much fun ichat is and I'm going to make an effort to talk to my family on ichat more. Also, I finished my movie! I made it on the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah. Since Utah high school students have Utah History in their curriculum, I thought it would be a great topic to cover in my instructional video. And I think it turned out pretty well!

1 comment:

  1. I love your movie! Can you believe all this technology we are participating in? Great work.

    ReplyDelete