So our assignment for our IP&T class last week was to create a class website for a make-believe class we could potentially teach in the future. Actually, several of my professors at BYU have their own class websites and I find them extremely useful. I think that as a high school teacher, one of the most useful things about having a class website would be to post reading assignments and other sources for students to have access to. Most teachers have limited resources, so if you wanted your class to read a particular source that was not provided in the textbook, you're only option would be a photocopy a ton of copies for each student. But, if you had a website, you could simply post a link to the source and every student would have access to it.
Listening to Hi-Res Apple Lossless on the Cheap
4 years ago

I LOVE the idea of using the website to post documents for students to read! That really would be useful.
ReplyDelete