For Project #3, I chose Option 1. So, for this project, I made an assignment for my students to use a technology that was new to me. I made the directions for this assignment using a google.doc, which I used how to learn in this class. After making the assignment for my students, I completed it myself. I used a website called "Flashcard Exchange." I made thirty flashcards with terms relating to the second half of U.S. History. I made my flashcards public. My account name is caitlinanderson89@yahoo.com and my password is caitlinanderson for access to the cards. I'm actually really glad that I found this new technology. Making flashcards is a great way for me to study, but it can be very time consuming to write out all the cards and it's also a waste of paper. This website is great because it's so user-friendly. Also, online flashcards are quicker to make and more economical that paper ones.
Caitlin this is so great! I basically did the same thing...haha. I so agree that this is something I'm going to use in the future. It even has an iPhone app which is so cool because that means you can study on the go!
ReplyDelete